SEE designs and delivers packaging solutions that protect essential goods transported worldwide, preserve food, enable e-commerce and digital connectivity, and help create a global supply chain that is touchless, safer, less wasteful, and more resilient.
Our people are entrepreneurial innovators and problem solvers committed to bringing unique insights and solutions to the needs of our customers, stakeholders, and society. At SEE, we are creating a community of inventors, problem solvers, and future makers who are passionate about fulfilling our purpose.
SEE generated $5.3 billion in revenue in 2022 and has approximately 16,300 employees who serve customers in 120 countries/territories. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
Starting Pay: $19.25 but experienced pay $23.00
- Provides technical support to the quality and quality engineering (QE) functions - Conducts nondestructive examination (NDE) and quality control (QC) inspections on products, materials, components, parts, etc., at various stages of the production process to ensure compliance with established quality and reliability standards - Captures and analyzes statistical data from processes to either confirm compliance with established standards or identify deviations from standards - Recommends new or enhanced methods, procedures and standards
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelors or Associate level college degree OR
· Two or more years of formal education combined with 2 years of related work experience in quality assurance
· Experience with manufacturing and process lines
· Experience with forklifts and other industrial equipment.
· Possess the ability to successfully complete specific assignments which must be accomplished under considerable time pressure.
· Must be extremely detailed oriented and have the ability to find errors in documentation
· Must have the ability to data mine and accurately produce spreadsheets, charts and graphs
· Work equally well individually or in a team situation.
· Be able to follow and give high regard to safety rules and housekeeping procedures.
· Very knowledgeable in computer software such as Microsoft Office products, Office 365, and Google Docs
· SAP knowledge is preferred
· Pass pre-employment screening
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Perform final positive release of finished goods before shipping
· Verify manufacturing documents for completion and accuracy compared to specifications
· Verify data in SAP for completion and accuracy compared to specifications
· Data collection and report generating encompassing production documentation
· Coordinate internal ISO and GFSI audits
· Maintain GFSI (SQF) and ISO programs
· Manage retain samples from production lines
· Participate in customer and regulatory audits as required
· Maintain document control database for procedures and other documents
· Revise and modify procedures as needed
· Develop and manage required reports for meetings and projects
· Participate in Daily Integration Meetings
· Performs his/her work in a safe manner, observing all safety rules to assure adequate protection for all employees
· Reports quickly and accurately to the proper personnel when factors affecting quality, safety, or output appear to be out of control.
· Abides by the plant break policies as prescribed by department SOP’s or protocols.
· Performs other job duties as directed by his/her supervisor.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is required to:
· stand/walk – occasionally
· sit – frequently
· reach overhead – minimal
· kneel – minimal
· bend – minimal
· climb stairs – occasionally
· must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and minimally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds overhead to a height of 72 inches repeatedly
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include average vision, color and depth perception.
REQUIRED SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
· Eye/Face Protection (Safety glasses)
· Safety Shoes
· Hearing Protection
Requisition id: 45842
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, protected disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Please be cautious of fraudulent recruiting efforts using the SEE name or logo. SEE will never request private information during the application process, such as a Driver's License or Social Security Number. If you have any concerns about information received from SEE during the application process, please reach out to us directly at [email protected].