Account Rep, PP Taiwan
SEE designs and delivers packaging solutions that protect essential goods transported worldwide, preserve food, enable e-commerce and digital connectivity, and help create a global supply chain that is touchless, safer, less wasteful, and more resilient.
Our people are entrepreneurial innovators and problem solvers committed to bringing unique insights and solutions to the needs of our customers, stakeholders, and society. At SEE, we are creating a community of inventors, problem solvers, and future makers that are passionate about fulfilling our purpose.
SEE generated $6 billion in revenue in 2022 and has approximately 17,700 employees who serve customers in 129 countries/territories. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
- Responsible for on-site equipment installation and after-sales maintenance services for customers within the Taiwan region
- Work with sales staff to achieve annual growth
- Enhance customer satisfaction through daily customer maintenance.
- University degree, preferably in Mechanical, Electronics and other related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in maintenance of machinery and automation equipment.
- Able to accept frequent travel and business support in Taiwan area.
- Good English reading and writing skills
- C1 driver's license
Requisition id: 45209
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, protected disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.