Enterprise Software Programmer
Missouri Western State University
|Job Description|| |
The Enterprise Software Programmer is responsible for supporting the university’s Ellucian Banner ERP. This position will also write, test, document and deliver reports and processes based upon customer requests; apply and test vendor delivered patches; and ensure data integrity. The Enterprise Software Programmer acts as a liaison with administrative offices while providing user support and excellent customer service.
• Work with customers to streamline business processes and realize efficiencies.
• Develop processes, programs and ad hoc reports.
• Act as liaison with administrative offices while providing user support and excellent customer service.
• Work as a team to develop large scale enterprise software.
• Maintain and enhance self-service applications and portal.
• Apply and test vendor delivered patches.
• Document all related procedures.
• Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Application programming languages: PL/SQL, Unix Scripting (bash, ksh)
• Web programming languages: HTML, ASP, and PERL
• Database programming: Oracle, ADO, SQL, MS Access
• System analysis and design
• Communication, as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc., sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
|Required Qualifications|| |
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, or computer programming
|Preferred Qualifications|| |
• Two (2) years of experience in applications programming and a
• Minimum of two (2) years of programming in the Ellucian Banner ERP system environment.
• Two (2) years of experience working in the Argos Reporting System.
|Physical Demands|| |
Sedentary work; exerting up to 10 pounds.
|Additional Demands|| |
• Possible nights and weekends as needed
|Hours of Work|| |