Automation Technician 7 - 2nd Shift
This position requires proficiency in multiple skill clusters including electricity and electronics, fluid power, mechanical systems, and manufacturing processes. The position will perform high-level machine and systems troubleshooting and repair, assist engineering and plant staff with the specification, installation, and modification of integrated systems, and provide technical support for all phases of the operation.
- Education: Training beyond high school including either an Associate(A.S.) degree in Electronics Technology (or closely related technical field), or a combination of education and experience which may include skilled trades programs or military training.
- Experience: 4+ years of automation experience and/or industrial maintenance experience.
- Computer Skills: Standard computer skills; must have strong skills in document organization, the use of technical materials, and research techniques. Must either be proficient or become proficient in SAP Maintenance.
- Communication Skills: Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing with all team members.
- Special Skills: Must possess the ability to function effectively in a team environment and interact productively with all levels of management and operations personnel; critical thinking and problem solving skills; with strong interpersonal skills. Certification: Certifications in any technical field or techniques is a plus.
- Supervisory: NA
- Travel: 1-5 trips per year outside of assigned location.
- Recommend to submit a resume in .pdf or Word format to be considered.
Relocation Assistance Eligible:No
2ND SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.