Maintenance Supervisor - Multiple Shifts
Must submit a resume in .pdf or Word format to be considered.
**$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS ($2,500 ON HIRE PLUS $2,500 AT 90 DAYS)**
This position is responsible for all aspects of plant maintenance coordination including leading and directing maintenance technicians. Foster a well-trained and motivated staff. Assist the Maintenance Manager to direct and coordinate maintenance policies and procedures while maintaining a safe and clean environment. Manage and oversee the preventative maintenance and repairs of equipment. Quickly assess problems to minimize downtime of production. Must possess knowledge of SQF Quality Management policies and procedures along with GMP practices to ensure all maintenance employees understand and follow the company policies and procedures.
Must have the ability and experience to lead, direct, evaluate and train a staff of 15 maintenance technicians; measure, monitor and reduce machine downtime; diagnose basic electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, plumbing, and electronic (PLC) problems and direct/assist with repairs; promote a ‘Safety First’ culture amongst staff; and develop and maintain an effective preventative maintenance program for equipment and plant.
- Education: Associates degree or college program certificate; or 5+ years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Experience: 1+ years of experience as a maintenance lead or supervisor with direct reports. Experience in directing, evaluating and training maintenance technicians.
- Communication Skills: Must be able to speak clearly, listen and understand ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Ability to express ideas and concepts clearly in writing and understand the same.
- Computer Skills: Must have basic PLC experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs including Word, Excel, and Outlook at the intermediate level. Experience with SAP a plus.
- Position-Specific Requirements: Some weekend work required
Relocation Assistance Eligible:Yes
ALL SHIFTS (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.