Licensed Practical Nurse
St. Joseph (Mo.) Chamber of Commerce
Base Semi-Monthly Salary Range: $2,436.51 +$2/hr shift diff for 2nd and 3rd shift
St. Joseph, MO Department of Mental Health
Why you'll love this position:
NMPRC is a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Hospital where we make a difference in the lives of Missourians with mental health challenges. Our vision here at NMPRC is to transform lives with hope, recovery, rehabilitation and support through the safe delivery of treatment to our patients.
We offer great benefits:
Retirement, Deferred Compensation, Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision, for self and family), Paid life insurance, long term disability, Cafeteria Plan, 13 paid Holidays, 10 hours annual leave monthly, 10 hours sick leave monthly, Direct deposit, SELF program, Tuition Reimbursement/Loan repayment options. State employees also receive discounts on products and services from various vendors, including cell phone plans and more.
What you'll do:
• Working knowledge of practical nurse theory, current practices, and techniques
• Working knowledge of anatomy, physiology, nutrition, aseptic techniques, and body mechanics.
• Ability to maintain interpersonal relationships with patients.
• Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
• Ability to keep records and make reports.
• Working knowledge of hygienic ward housekeeping.
• Working knowledge of standard practices, rules and regulations relating to licensed practical nursing work in the care of persons with physical or mental illness, developmental disabilities, physical disabilities and or the geriatric population.
• Ability to work assigned schedule which may include a variety of shifts, weekends, holidays, and/or required overtime.
• Possession of a current license to practice as a Practical Nurse in Missouri (Graduate applicants from an accredited school of practical nursing, will be tentatively accepted pending successful completion of the examination for licensure given by the State Board of Nursing)
If you have questions about this position, please contact:
The State of Missouri is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Link to Application (if applicable): https://mocareers.hiretrue.com Name of Contact: KAMEALIA HALL Email Address of Contact: Kamealia.firstname.lastname@example.org