Maintenance Technician III
SEE designs and delivers packaging solutions that protect essential goods transported worldwide, preserve food, enable e-commerce and digital connectivity, and help create a global supply chain that is touchless, safer, less wasteful, and more resilient.
Our people are entrepreneurial innovators and problem solvers committed to bringing unique insights and solutions to the needs of our customers, stakeholders, and society. At SEE, we are creating a community of inventors, problem solvers, and future makers that are passionate about fulfilling our purpose.
SEE generated $5.6 billion in sales in 2022 and has approximately 16,300 employees who serve customers in 120 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
Starting pay: $29.00
- Perform trouble shooting, calibration and repair of production equipment as needed to keep lines operational at all times.
- Performs scheduled preventative maintenance to identify and replace failed components such as bearings, belts, motors, etc.
- Can read and interpret equipment manuals, drawings, schematics, blueprints, and work orders to perform required maintenance.
- Dismantles/disassembles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts, using specifications and/or blueprints, precision measuring instruments, and hand tools.
- Calibrations and adjustments on various types of devices and production control systems.
- Understands facilities, systems, and component functions and relationships, and is competent in their troubleshooting and repair
- Assist other maintenance and production team members as required in support of plant goals.
- Critical Thinking - capable of using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Equipment selection - able to determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to perform the work
• Minimum three years of experience in an industrial maintenance capacity in a production setting.
• Experience with electrical systems, packaging, PLC, pneumatics, preventive maintenance, compressors, welding, plumbing, conveyers, hydraulics, and pumps.
• Having previously installed, knowledge of, troubleshot, and repaired electrical systems including 480v and below, and control voltage/systems.
• Basic hydraulics/pneumatics experience.
• Experience with plastic production equipment a plus
• Able to interface and cooperate well with production line workers and supervisors, with a strong customer service mindset.
Must possess a proven background in the maintenance troubleshooting field. A 2-year associates degree in industrial electronics/maintenance or related field highly desireable.
Work Schedule: 12 hour schedule; must be flexible to work overtime for absences on other shift; Opening on C & D shifts
Requisition id: 44369
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, protected disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.