Production Operator (3rd Shift)
SHIFT: 3rd Shift, 10:00 pm - 6:00 AM
PAY: $20 per hour plus shift differential.
Omnium is your loyal partner in the manufacturing of crop protection, adjuvant and plant nutrition products. Our team adheres to stringent safety protocols and environmental stewardship standards.
The Production Operator is the front-line employee who performs the manufacturing processes that add value and quality to the inputs and create the final high-quality final products. There are a variety of sub-classifications within the Operator job family that could range in specific duties from receiving and handling the raw materials, adding value through a variety of proprietary processes, to packaging the final product. In all stages of production safety, attention to detail, a quality and sanitation focus, and efficiency are key to the success of the operation.
- Basic computer skills
- Age: 18 years or older
- Comprehension: Ability to read, write, comprehend, follow verbal and written instructions and perform basic math.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Safety: Ensuring the complete physical safety of oneself and one’s co-workers at all times without exception
- Time Management: Showing up on time, reliably completing tasks by the deadline, and adapting to changes in deadlines and priorities with minimal supervision
- Coordination: Working well with others to meet team goals and adjusting to important changes
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
Physical Requirements for production positions regularly include:
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Frequent movement including walking, standing, bending/stooping, turning, twisting, pushing, pulling, raising arms, lifting, climbing and other active movements
- Performing duties while wearing personal protective equipment
- Working across temperature zones that may include cold and/or hot environments for extended periods and may include work in environments where dust and chemicals are present
- Shift schedules that include days, nights, and weekends, some holidays and periodic overtime
WAGE RANGE SALARY:
Land O’Lakes, Inc offers a competitive salary and bonus potential. The company also provides a comprehensive benefits package as well as many other company sponsored benefits.
Nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check.
EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled. Land O’Lakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
About Land O'Lakes, Inc.
Join us and be part of a Fortune 250, farmer- and member-owned cooperative that is reimagining the business of food. We have been named a Top Workplace by Indeed and LinkedIn, and to the TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
We provide a broad portfolio of benefits to keep you and your family at your best. Land O'Lakes is Where Your Future Takes Root.
Land O'Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.