Maintenance Skill Level 1 - $27.25
.40 shift differential
$27.25 - $29.95 per hour
$500 after 30 days,
$500 after 6 months
Hourly Full-Time 6:00pm – 6:00am
St Joseph Container
4725 Easton Rd.
St. Joseph, MO 64503
The Job You Will Perform:
- This position is responsible for safely providing maintenance support to our box plant that is equipped with technology ranging from simple to state of the art for the corrugated industry. Utilize excellent mechanical skills & knowledge (pneumatics, hydraulics, bearings, power transmission, lubrication), electrical/electronic skills & knowledge (PLCs, A/C, D/C motors and drives, schematics) in our continuous process-manufacturing environment to achieve machine uptime metrics. Work positively with teams to troubleshoot & solve problems. In addition, you will be engaged in preventative maintenance processes in assigned areas.
The Skills You Will Bring:
- At least one year of successful mechanical & electrical/electronic troubleshooting & repair experience in a manufacturing facility.
- On-the-job success in safety, attendance & quality of work expected.
- Strong knowledgeable of lubrication, hydraulics, welding, pneumatics, electrical & electronics technologies.
- Willingness to fully cross train in other technical areas to enhance capabilities.
- Able to work with computer system for maintenance processes, stores & work orders
- All other duties as assigned
The Benefits You Will Enjoy:
International Paper offers a benefits package that includes health, welfare and retirement plans including Medical, Dental, Life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-term Disability, 401(k) and/or Pension (where applicable), Paid Time Off, Education & Development (including Tuition Reimbursement), and Voluntary Benefits including insurance for home, auto, vision and pets.
The Career You Will Build:
Leadership training, promotional opportunities
The Impact You Will Make:
We continue to build a better future for people, the planet, and our company! IP has been a good steward of sustainable practices across communities around the world for more than 120 years. Join our team and you’ll see why our team members say they’re Proud to be IP.
The Culture You Will Experience:
International Paper promotes employee well-being by providing safe, caring and inclusive workplaces. We have team members all around the world with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. These are our strengths. We are committed to creating a culture where all individuals are respected, valued, engaged and have an opportunity to do their best work every day. We invite you to bring your uniqueness, creativity, talents, experiences, and safety mindset to be a part of our increasingly inclusive and diverse culture.
The Company You Will Join:
International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a leading global supplier of renewable fiber-based products. We produce corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods, and enable worldwide commerce, and pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal care products that promote health and wellness. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., we employ approximately 38,000 colleagues globally. We serve customers worldwide, with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, North Africa and Europe. Net sales for 2022 were $21.2 billion. Additional information can be found by visiting InternationalPaper.com.