What you will do:
Responsible for the local delivery and execution of core HR services to employees and managers in accordance with Clarios Manufacturing System (CMS) principles, corporate policies and procedures, and plant operations. Performs a variety of employment related functions for the ultimate purpose of enhancing employee engagement, safety and health, productivity and ensuring employee compliance with company policies of a battery manufacturing facility.
How you will do it:
- Conduct hourly recruitment for open positions following established process, in accordance with Affirmative Action requirements.
- Maintain required documentation, including electronic documentation, supporting Affirmative Action, Attendance, Vacation, and the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Conduct new hire onboarding and orientation using standardized onboarding material.
- Create and maintain personnel records.
- Support the administration of the Collective Bargaining Agreement and related policies.
- Assist with Plant compliance with Federal and State employment and Labor Laws
- Provide training and support for e-tools, including HR Atlas, Workday, Sharepoint, Performance Management, and Survey Action Planning.
- May direct the work of others including support staff
- Formulate human resources projects
- First point of contact for hourly employees.
- Conduct investigations for employee relation issues.
- May influence and make recommendations to management.
- Perform related duties as assigned
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Business or related field required
- HR experience is required; minimum of 4 years
- 2+ years’ experience as a human resources generalist in a manufacturing environment required
- Demonstrated willingness to actively pursue continuing education related to field
Who we are:
Clarios is the creator behind the world’s most recognizable car battery brands. We are the car battery found in most new vehicles including leading brands such as Ford, General Motors, Toyota, Honda, and Nissan. Our 16,000 employees develop, manufacture, and distribute batteries for virtually every type of vehicle. We recover, recycle, and reuse up to 99% of our battery materials, leading sustainability practices in our industry. Clarios, formerly Johnson Controls Battery Group, is currently a Brookfield portfolio company. Learn more about us at www.clarios.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Clarios does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Clarios employees or any other company location. Clarios is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.