Manufacturing Leadership Development Program (Summer 2024)
In June 2024, we will begin a new cohort of future leaders in our two-year rotational program. These programs are designed to provide new college graduates with a broad exposure to our business. Our aim is to expose you to a variety of manufacturing-related functions within our business and allow you to learn, grow, and choose an area of focus as you offboard into a long-term career with Clarios.
What You Will Do
Through the Manufacturing Leadership Development Program (MLDP) you will gain experience in roles focused on quality, manufacturing engineering, supply chain planning, finance, operations supervision, and more!
By allowing you to work across diverse projects with three 8-month rotational assignments, we aim to engage you in cross-functional job experiences and valuable networking opportunities with all levels of Clarios leadership. Assignments vary by business need, providing on-the-job learning with challenging deliverables. You will work in various functional areas, gaining a broad understanding of our business and customers. Upon completion, you can expect ongoing job opportunities within the company that demand technical and leadership excellence gained through the program. This enables you to experience expedited career growth and new opportunities.
Program rotations: Quality/Engineering, Finance/Supply Chain, and Human
Relocation: This program rotates participants to different plants. Relocation assistance is provided. Possible locations include Geneva, IL; Portland, OR; Tampa, FL; St. Joseph, MO; Toledo OH.
Leadership Opportunities: As our employee in this program, we provide you with a variety of developmental opportunities in addition to your work assignments. These might include roundtable discussions with senior leaders, skill-building workshops, networking events, and community activities.
How You Will Do It
· Ensure robust planning across plants, geographies, and work with functional teams.
· Influence local teams to improve their local processes and production.
· Develop working relationships with internal customers and Product Management teams.
What We Look For
· By the time the program begins in June 2024, we want participants to have completed their bachelor’s degree in one of these majors: Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Safety or Business Administration
· Strong analytical ability to solve programs and ability to learn quickly.
· Strong verbal communication skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and cross-functional teams with minimum guidance.
· Previous production or manufacturing internship/co-op experience.
· Demonstrated leadership experience.
· Ability to relocate to three places (one may be your hometown).
Who we are:
Clarios is the creator behind the world’s most recognizable car battery brands. We are the car battery found in most new vehicles including leading brands such as Ford, General Motors, Toyota, Honda, and Nissan. Our 16,000 employees develop, manufacture, and distribute batteries for virtually every type of vehicle. We recover, recycle, and reuse up to 99% of our battery materials, leading sustainability practices in our industry. Clarios, formerly Johnson Controls Battery Group, is currently a Brookfield portfolio company. Learn more about us at www.clarios.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Clarios does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Clarios employees or any other company location. Clarios is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.