Maintenance Supervisor - 3rd Shift
What you will do
Under minimal supervision perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives. Maintain and improve facilities.
How you will do it
- Broadly – keep the plant and equipment operating in a state that delivers the planned production capacity while delivering the required product quality for the least maintenance cost.
- Manage KPIs including MTTR, MTBF, OEE, and post-PM performance. Support TPM initiatives.
- Maintain and uphold the quality and standards of Clarios.
- Ensure that all maintenance activities are safely and appropriately carried out.
- Monitor repair progress by keeping an indicator of work progress against the plan. Update the progress of each job; initiate corrective actions as required.
- Provide leadership by effectively guiding the maintenance team to do the right work in the right way.
- Actively build cohesion of the maintenance department.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement by leading business process improvement efforts plant wide.
- Effectively interact with other departments to ensure the proper functioning of all systems in the plant.
- Comply with all lock out tag out and other safety norms and regulations set by the industry.
- Conduct performance reviews of direct reports. Discipline direct reports as required.
What we look for
- High School degree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from an accredited institution; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in maintenance in a manufacturing setting
- 2+ years as a maintenance supervisor in a manufacturing setting
- 3+ years of experience of PLC troubleshooting
- Proficient on Popular CMMS solutions like Maximo 7.6, SAP Maintenance & Prisma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to effectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills and the ability to motivate team members.
Who we are:
Clarios is the creator behind the world’s most recognizable car battery brands. We are the car battery found in most new vehicles including leading brands such as Ford, General Motors, Toyota, Honda, and Nissan. Our 16,000 employees develop, manufacture, and distribute batteries for virtually every type of vehicle. We recover, recycle, and reuse up to 99% of our battery materials, leading sustainability practices in our industry. Clarios, formerly Johnson Controls Battery Group, is currently a Brookfield portfolio company. Learn more about us at www.clarios.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Clarios does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Clarios employees or any other company location. Clarios is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.